Last updated: May 15, 2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies: We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
3. Third-Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
4. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
5. More Information About Cookies
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Changes to This Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Cookies Policy on this page. You are advised to review this Cookies Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us.
By using our website, you consent to our Cookies Policy and agree to its terms.